Build your business on a high-performance, dedicated connection. Faster insights and empowered clients start with a dedicated, high-performance fiber network designed for mission-critical, data and cloud-based applications.
Network requests from voice/data/video, SaaS and cloud-based applications are driving higher bandwidth requirements for organizations. Foremost Telecommunications fiber is the standard for conveying elite broadband and telecommunications services with unequaled dependability.
Foremost Telecommunications Fiber to the Building services takes advantage of our 1,000+ route miles of Texas fiber and two data centers to rapidly connect businesses to the Internet, create customized networking solutions and achieve private, public or hybrid cloud applications.
BUNDLED FOR SUCCESS:
Foremost Telecommunications fiber is currently connected to more than 22 COs (central offices) and Carrier POPs (point-of-presence) throughout South Texas. Using these COs/POPs as aggregation points, Foremost Telecommunications can expand fiber rapidly and effortlessly to buildings, offering specially-priced service bundles.
- Internet Access: From 10 Mbps up to 100 Gbps speeds.
- Internet & Voice: Internet access and SIP Trunking with unlimited long distance calling.
- Internet, Voice & Data Center Co-location: High-performance and resilient network infrastructure for VPN and cloud solutions, includes the option of a half or full cabinet at any Foremost Telecommunications data centers.
- Internet, Voice, Point-to-Point Line & Data Center Co-location: A half or full cabinet at Foremost Telecommunications data center, a private/dedicated fiber connection to your server, high-speed Internet access and SIP Trunking with unlimited long distance calling.
- Committed customer account managers for hassle-free installation and continuing customer care.