Features and Benefits of SIP Trunking
Foremost Telecommunications SIP Trunking
- Leverage Dedicated Voice Bandwidth: SIP Trunking includes dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, so your voice traffic does not compete for bandwidth with your data service.
- Assure IP PBX Compatibility: IP PBX equipment is tested and pre-approved, either internally or externally, with IP PBX manufacturers to help ensure interoperability.
- Manage Voice Services in Real Time: Our portal enables secure access to usage details and reporting capabilities and configures features where available.
- Control Long-Distance and International Call Charges: Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance, toll-free and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations.
- Get more value: Enterprise Trunking delivers superior value, with unlimited local calling and a bundle of long distance and inbound toll-free calling included with every trunk. We provide and manage all equipment needed to connect to the PBX as part of your monthly charge and give you freedom from other unnecessary charges too – such as the Federal Subscriber Line Charge (FSLC), delivering substantial monthly savings versus our competitors.
- Experience Reliability: Foremost Telecommunications uses a fiber network and includes our highly competitive service-level agreement (SLA) to help ensure reliability with 24×7 proactive monitoring.
- Maximize Business Continuity: Alternate Routing enables calls to be received even in the event of a service disruption.
- Optimize Productivity: Leverage Trunk Overflow to meet business demands by rerouting overflow calls. Utilize valuable features such as Caller ID, Call Blocking (e.g., international calling) and Alternate Routing.
- Utilize Toll-Free Service: Make it easy for your business contacts and customers to reach you – at no charge to them – with Toll-Free Service.